Wicklow Sailing Club is an ISA recognized training centre and runs a number of courses for juniors and adults.
From aged 6 to 60+, from first stepping aboard a boat, we can train you to sail around the harbour, around the bay and around Ireland. As an ISA Training Centre, we can offer you qualifications in sailing and powerboating. We also offer first aid, vhf and children first training. What ever area of the club you want to get involved in, we can offer training.
For more information please click on the course information below:
- If you are aged 6-10 and want to start sailing we offer Cara Na Mara courses.
- If you are aged 10 – 16 and want to start sailing we offer the ISA Small Boat Sailing Scheme courses
- If you are aged 16+ and want to start dinghy sailing we offer the ISA Small Boat Sailing Scheme courses
- If you are 18+ and want to crew a bigger boat, check out our Try Crewing course.
- If you want to develop as a sailor you may want to get VHF knowledge, or cruiser courses.
- If you want to help out and facilitate your child sailing we offer: Children First child welfare courses
- Powerboating – next powerboat course May 7th and 8th – APPLY HERE
- First Aid.